Sunday, December 11, 2011

Planning for revisions

I was going to revise my ad analysis since I was not comfortable with the final product. But things changed when i got my argument paper back. That damn assignment of writing an argument. I get so confused when it comes to understanding an argument. That confusion worsened when i have to WRITE a argument.  Ugh! Can I just say I would never make it in law school understanding and writing arguments makes me want to hide in a cave and not come out. Amen
STRENGHTS
passionate about subject
lots of data to use
think I have the ability to write to persuade audience to my point of view!
WEAKNESS
rambles........ lacks focus needs to be more concise
lots of data....but what really supports my claim
doesn't give the reader direction.

Action plan for revision:
Sit down and read the paper over....highlighting the evidence. organize the evidence that supports my claims.....cut out all the evidence that doesn't make sense in having in there in the first place.
Critically think about my thesis and change it to include on how to become a conscious consumer *not just people* the lack of focus in the thesis ...created lack of focus in the paper I'm all over the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment