Friday, September 2, 2011

Why Writing?

The reason why I decided to take this class is that early on in my first semester back in college after a long hiatus, it was pretty clear I needed help with my writing. I muddled my way through my writing assignments never feeling very confident in the work I was producing. I realized that a strong foundation in writing would  be beneficial to me as I continue in my academic pursuits.  My goal for this class is simple. I want to have a broader understanding in the ability to write and use that to strengthen my skill set. At the end of the semester my hope is that writing comes naturally to me, and I'm not frozen looking at a blank sheet of paper, fretting about what I want to say and how I'm going to say it!

No comments:

Post a Comment